Mkobo Microfinance Bank
Job Title: Sales & Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of the Sales & Business Manager is to provide focused business leadership to the sales and business development team and maximise revenue for MKOBO Microfinance Bank by proactively building a portfolio of quality risk asset through exceptional business development and Partnership management skills, driving business growth for Lifeline Asset Finance, Educational loan and Earlypay products.
- Provide strategic and marketing plans to enable the attainment of Mkobo Revenue and profitability goals across diverse products.
- Hire, train, manage and motivate a team of Sales executives and Business development to drive and achieve the business goals.
- Meet monthly targets for the Sales and Business development team.
- Drive business growth through exceptional management of existing partnership relationship and signing up new partners to increase revenue.
- Responsible for identifying and driving engagements with target companies for partnership opportunities and their seamless on-boarding strategies.
- Ensure consistent growth of the Bank’s risk assets and liabilities in line with defined targets.
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate Mkobo’s service promise to existing and prospective customers/partners.
- Ensure that long-term customer relationship is maintained so as to achieve the goals of the company.
- Conduct direct marketing of the Company’s products and services to help maximize revenue.
- Define, measure, monitor and report via dashboard on Sales and Business development KPI and metrics on a weekly and monthly basis and suggest improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, competition analysis, etc.
- To study the market conditions, competitions, identify gaps within the market and the substitutes coming into the market.
- To organize activities relating to sales and business development activities that will help increase awareness and generate new business.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA / B.Sc in Marketing / Finance / Communication from a reputable University
- Minimum of 4 years relevant professional experience in Sales and Business Development with a proven track record of building a Sales team and cultivating new businesses.
- Sales & Business Dev. Experience in Financial Services is an advantage.
- Experience in managing and leading a Sales team to achieve and exceed expectations through innovative strategies for goal attainment.
- Experience in building, leading and developing Sales team to achieve set business goals
- Knowledge of relationship management and partnership development for growth of new business.
- Knowledge of direct Sales and business development.
- Sound knowledge of financial products and services.
- Proven knowledge of managing and motivating a sales team to achieve business targets.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) acts
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Self-Starter and ability to work independently.
- Ability to demonstrate track record of building a business team and achieving set targets
- Exceptional Partnership relationship management skills
- Ability to build profitable business network across the banks products
- Sound business development acumen and must possess positive CAN-DO attitude
- Ability to achieve set targets in line with organizational goals and objectives.
- A good team player and collaborator across multiple business functions to achieve results.
- Ability to develop long-term profitable relationships with clients.
- Ability to maintain and mine existing business relationships for increased wallet share and profitability.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online