Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- The Sales Cordinator is responsible for the development and performance of sales and marketing activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.аа
- The sale of our real estate products and services.
- Management of Customer Relationships.
- Compliance to Documentation and Securitization for customers
- Develops and implements marketing plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new opportunities
- Gathering market and customer information to evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Provides timely feedback to executive management regarding sales/marketing performance.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations.
- Oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of the CompanyТs Products/Services
- Develop a good knowledge of the Real Estate market; demand competition and prices.
- B. Sc / HND in Social Sciences or other related fields
- Minimum of 4 years experience in real estate sales
- Excellent knowledge of the real estate industry
- Strong ability to follow up and close out on deals
- Proven record of meeting sales target
- Very strong negotiation and communication skills
- Possession of strong client base/network
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.