Job Title: Sales Coordinator – Service | Royal Power & Energy Limited | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of costings & quotations for all service revenue related functions.
- Preparation of costings & quotation for all Service Out of Warranty (SOW).
- Timely follow up on quotation submitted to receipt of Customer POs.
- Responsible for submission of new SLA quotations, proposals, and renewals.
- Follow up with customers for submitted SLA proposals.
- Liaise with Logistics department for delivery updates of Equipment & Parts.
- Liaise with main Sales department, as and when required, for non-standard service scope of work activities.
- Liaise with Finance for invoice updates & payment status.
- Monitor and follow-up on SLA/Service/SOW payment collections
- Preparing AR review reports on weekly basis
- Follow up with Senior Coordinator on Job Completion Certificates (JCCs) completed on jobs done on approved Quotations.
- Responsible for ensuring any related JCC received for a Service Sales Order booked, to ensure timely submission of invoice to customer.
- Liaise with Regional Coordinators for Quotation requests, site audit information and engineer evaluation reports.
- Liaise with SNR coordinator on delivery of Equipment & Parts as per Quotations and Approvals
- Responsible for accurate and timely response to Quotation requests (KPI is <24hrs for a Quotation to be submitted)
- Creation of Sales Orders (SO) in ERP
- Responsible for accurate and timely updates to Service Leaders on quotations status.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly Service revenue reports.
- Maintain and sustain sales related ERP data entry, report generation and dis-semination.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.