Esetech Services | Title: Sales & Customer Service Representative | Location: Apo Resettlement, Abuja (FCT)
Esetech Services is a technology company dedicted to its mission of providing high quality consumer products, fast and reliable gift card exchange platform.
- Our ideal candidate should be organized, attention to details, and ability to handle incoming customer calls while carrying out customer transactions in the system.
- The incumbent will be the voice of Esetech Services as such incumbent is expected to represent our brand, products, and services with each interaction with a client or potential client. In this role, the incumbent is expected to adhere to the established rules and performance expectations of the department.
- Sales and Customer Service representative will handle inbound and some outbound calls to clients and resolve client enquiries in a professional manner.
Essential Competencies, and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Ability to engage in the day-to-day activities of handling client’s inquiries and transaction effectively.
- Effectively provide customer service to clients and potential clients – answering questions correctly while following proper procedures.
- Ability to provide support, report, and resolve customer concerns and complaints regarding payment and other transaction issues follow-up interactions with customers to check on level of satisfaction.
- Ability to act as a source of information to customers by answering questions, escalating issues, follow-ups and gives instructions to customers, as necessary.
- You are expected to identify and escalate priority issues, complete call logs, maintain and update customer data in CRM.
- Ability to effectively monitor and response to incoming customer SMS as needed to address any inquiries, issues and concerns.
- You are expected to follow performance metrics per call center process to increase efficiency.
- Support fellow Customer Service/Sales Team by attending appropriate training.
- Ability to retain training information, implement new skills when interacting with clients.
- Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by effective client interaction and follow-ups.
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to educate clients on products based on clients’ needs and desires.
Key Performance Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills.
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- You are a strong problem solver and able to understand and adapt to customers’ needs.
- You are a strong communicator with great customer service orientation.
- Excellence data entry skills and attention to details.
- Strong persuasive and resilience skills (ability to work well under pressure and high stress.
- Strong positive attitude.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- B.Sc. / HND / OND or equivalent work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computer systems (MS Office, Web understanding)
- 6 months to 1 Year minimum experience in Customer Service, or Sales.
- Candidate must be fluent in Hausa and English.
- Ability to move around the office.
- Ability to operate office computer and other equipment.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Title as subject of the email