Job Title: Sales Executive | Amaget Stores Limited | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Amaget Store is one of Nigeria’s leading online/physical retail market place; we are a one-stop shop for all your IT needs. We launched in 2008 and our mission is to make Amaget Store Limited is your preferred shopping destination. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially. We are also a certified reseller of HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Asus, Acer, just to mention a few.
- Sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying business prospects and selling product to them. Candidate must maintain relationships with current clients, build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Candidate will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars or workshops.
- Research and recommend prospects for business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Minimum of Degree B.Sc / HND
- 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role: cognitive sales experience with IT Industry would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English/Numeric Skill
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF Format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiries, call: 08156134050.