Job Title: Sales Executive | Location: Rivers |CourierPlus
Employment Type: Full-time
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Ensure daily sales records are kept by CSE
- Prepare Submit weekly reports to regional manager
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Documentation of all customer details/proper/filing
- Write reports and provide feedback to Regional Manager
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales display
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Ensuring sales goals are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualfied candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.