Gokada : Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Adventure CapitalLagos, Lagos StatePermanent – Full-timeGokada is an on-demand last-mile delivery solution serving Lagos, Nigeria. With over 1,000 drivers, we are the largest last-mile delivery solution in Nigeria. Through technology, Gokada hopes to provide the most affordable and efficient delivery solution in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to round out our sales team in Lagos, Nigeria.
Day-to-day, you will work closely with the team to sell our current delivery product to customers and clients.
Given the current phase of our growth, it has become necessary for us to have an astute sales executive who will help us surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth. We are seeking an individual who is highly competitive, flexible, passionate, and trustworthy and who can help us scale up our business success.
As a sales executive, you should be able to drive our business success through a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Your and your team’s main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid users.
● Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
● Researching prospects and generating leads.
● Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and meeting in person,preparing and sending quotes and proposals
● Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
● Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers to purchase company services.
● Manage full lifecycle of enterprise deals in the financial technology/wealth management space, from lead generation to close.
● Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques
● Work with our sales and marketing teams to define and execute our sales strategy.
● Deepen and cultivate utilization of Gokada at enterprise clients through relationship-building, regular touch-points and being a voice to the client for thought leadership.
● Data collection, analysis & documentation through qualitative & quantitative client feedback
● Prepare and present reports when needed
● Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
● Support in ensuring brand visibility as required
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
● 2-3 years of experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role
● Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
● Critical thinker and good problem-solving and negotiation skills
● Proven record of successful deals closed in an earlier role
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent customer service and sales skills.
● Strong verbal and written communicator.
● Excellent phone and presentation skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs
Deadline: Not Specified