Title: Sales Executive | Location: Lagos | HT-Limited
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
- Sell existing products to new customers
- Push/upsell new products to existing customers
- Manage existing relationships and ensure business continuity
- In conjunction with the Sales Manager, develop sales strategies and tactics necessary to competitively succeed in the marketplace
- Follow through on the implementation of business strategy
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Maintaining accurate sales activities and providing reports as requested by Sales Manager.
- Actively preparing for monthly sales performance review exercise
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Skills & Competencies:
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Microsoft Suite of Software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project)
- IT Presales and Sales process
Proven skill in:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- At least 5 years experience
- Must be based in Lagos or willing to relocate
- Must have been involved with a Product Based Company
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating skills.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.