Title: Sales Executive | Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Anambra, Edo, Kano and Rivers | Speedaf | Type: Part-Time
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities and target market for products and services
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Augments staff performance by providing guidance and solutions to improve sales efficiency
- Develop and implement strategies effective for the extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly
- Communicate with clients to identify their service requirements and facilitate supply
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing appropriate response to client enquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts are maintained
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management
- Participate in educational workshops and conferences to expand personal network and improve on existing job knowledge.
- First Degree in Marketing or related field
- Three (3) years experience within the Logistic industry.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.