JTitle: Sales Intern | Location: Lagos | Rendeavour
Reporting Line: Head of Corporate Affairs, Rendeavour Nigeria
Start Date: Immediate
Rendeavour is Africa’s largest urban land developer with over 30,000 acres of visionary projects in the growth trajectories of large cities in Kenya, Nigeria, Nigeria, Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Rendeavour’s vision goes beyond alleviating what is a self-evident problem – that of stifling urban congestion and a dearth of quality housing and commercial property in Africa. Rather, we aim to help create the infrastructure – the living and working spaces, communities, schools and hospitals – that will help sustain and accelerate Africa’s economic growth, meet the aspirations of Africa’s burgeoning middle classes, and serve as a catalyst for further urban development.
- We are looking for someone excited about sales and all the process involved in making sales happen.
- The specific project for which such role is required in the first instance is Alaro City.
- Support with pre-qualification of all leads from digital channels;
- Support with all sales-related administrative tasks;
- Support in raising necessary internal documentation;
- Support with the organisation and activation of sales and marketing events; owned or a third party;
- Working closely with the Marketing Intern to keep a list of relevant sales events while ensuring such events are brought to the attention of the Sales and Marketing teams;
- Sell Alaro City products;
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature;
- Learn and apply sales techniques;
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its’ equivalent in a related field
- 1 to 2 years’ experience or any similar combination of education and experience (experience during NYSC or internships while in school acceptable)
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Task-oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Good IT skills; and
- Excellent team player.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an up-to-date CV to: [email protected] quoting ‘Sales Intern’ as the subject of mail.