Job Title: Sales Manager | Antal International | Job Location: Nigeria
Antel provides cutting-edge services in communication technology: Mobile, Fixed, Broadband and Data supported by a modern and externsive digital network throughout our territory and the region.
Antal International operates as both an Employment Agency & an Employment Business under laws applicable to Executive Search & Selection Firms, Recruitment Consultants & Recruitment Agencies in the UK, Europe & Asia. UK Registered Number 06020652.
- Establish connections with new accounts and customers to increase the client’sexposure in the market and generate new leads
- Follow sales process and strategies.
- Qualify leads and opportunities in assigned territory
- Industry / Marketplace Awareness.
- Become trusted advisor to help clients meet their objectives
- Work with Pre-Sales to maximize productive selling.
- Develop territory plans and participates in tactical planning for assigned territory.
- 7-10 years’ experience in the market with extensive connections, industry knowledge and proven track record
- A Hunter type of sales with ability to influence different organizational levels
- Had a similar sales/business development roles of success with new brands in the region.
- Proven track record .
- Payments and/or financial services background.
- Strong communication skills with extensive networking in the payment’s domain.
- Sales hunting rather than farming/account management type.
- Teamwork and Self motivation and ability to work dependently.
- Understanding of sales process and preferably of sales force
- Ability to establish a full sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply