Costarchem Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are urgently seeking to hire the services of enthusiastic and goal driven Sales Manager with sound experience in B2B and B2C marketing.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- B.Sc / B.Eng / B.Tech in Civil, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in Sales, out of which 2 must have been spent in a managerial capacity in a manufacturing or construction company
- Must possess leadership and excellent communication skills
- Must have occupied at least 2 years managerial role
- Must be ready to resume within a short time frame.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.