Title: Sales Manager | Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Warri – Delta | UK-Dion Investment Limited
UK-Dion Investment Limited is an Asset management company which is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC). Our philosophy is to provide our clients with the best independent advice on their investments and help them get the best value for their money.
We are a non-banking financial institution which is into the business of asset/wealth management. The company is built on a strong foundation of integrity and professional ethics, and bound by law to put clients’ interest first.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the design and implementation of strategic sales plans that will expand the company’s client base, ensure its strong corporate presence and enhance client satisfaction.
- Driving sales to ensure that assigned sales team(s) meet their targets
- Create sales plans and ensure execution in order to boost sales and improve team’s performance
- Assist in managing and running the branch effectively
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of strategies to achieve stipulated and agreed targets
- Ensure full adherence to investment mandates and client profiles
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of client presentations where applicable
- Preparation of strategy reports and period-end portfolio review reports when required
- Coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- B.Sc or HND in relevant field
- 3-5 years’ professional work experience in similar role
- Proven collaboration and motivation skills
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Proven ability to negotiate and make time-based and sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email