Sales Manager – Lagos – Nigeria
Sales Job Location: Lagos, NigeriaFull time
Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals – with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
As a fundamental member of the Sales Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Hiring and managing a sales team that can expand Vezeeta’s footprint throughout Nigeria
- Ability to profile, segment, and target customers according to the agreed business model.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Negotiate contract terms in order to get the best possible deal for the company while also making sure it is beneficial to the customers.
- Develop lasting customer relationships founded and maintained on trust.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Determining quarterly and annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results.
- Implementing sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completing sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining sales staff job results by counseling and supporting employees and by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy preferred
- 7+ years of experience in sales in the healthcare segment in Nigeria preferably working with Pharmacists.
- Worked in the field force with proven track record in building KOLs and segmentation and targeting.
- Successfully managed sales teams with experience in sales coverage models and quota setting.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Industry experience is a plus
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are…
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days
Deadline: Not Specified