Job Title: Sales Manager | Vasiti.com | Job Location: Lagos
Vasiti.com is a marketplace with an online magazine for the student community. Now, you can sell things easily around campus, shop conveniently, advertise your business/services and discover service providers/vendors for any kind of service you need around campus.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SALES MANAGER
- Achieve exponential growth and hit sales targets by designing effective sales strategies and constantly monitoring and evaluating these strategies.
- Oversee the activities of the sales team including the team of campus representatives. This involves recruiting, training, setting goals and monitoring performance of campus reps.
- Design and implement strategic sales funnels that onboards customer and vendors.
- Review, analyze and constantly improve sales strategy to reflect better understanding of customer needs, maintain a high rate of customer retention and ensure an increase in customer base.
- Analyze data related with sales and make informed decisions.
- Design efficient sales processes while leveraging on technology and industry best practices.
- Interact with customers and design feedback systems that ensure the customer’s voice is always heard and every customer can give feedback on all products, services, processes and so on.
- Build communication channels and supervise frequent communication to help build and sustain a strong relationship with every customer, vendor and user.
- Monitor and keep up with trends in the industry, key into trends to boost sales.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to maximize sales from online campaigns and digital strategies.
- Responsible for sourcing for partners and closing partnership deals related to sales (This includes deal of the day partnership, special offers and so on).
- Work closely with the technology team in the designing and building of technology products and processes to ensure users always have a great buying and selling experience.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Supply Chain teamto optimize systems and processes to ensure an efficient sales cycle including super-fast delivery, easy returns and refunds, referral strategies etc.
- Must be a graduate with at least 2 years working experience in a sales-related role (preferably e-commerce).
- Must have excellent selling skills and a perfect understanding of e-commerce.
- Must to able to effectively lead and manage a team.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Must be passionate about working with a startup and building it.
- Must have a basic understanding of digital marketing and technology.
- Must reside around Ikeja or its environs
Please apply only if you meet the above requirements.
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES NEEDED
Please send in applications only if you actually meet the job requirements.
Application Closing Date: November 3, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.