Job Title: Sales Manager | Emerson | Location: Nigeria, Lagos
Requisition ID: 20002126
Job Function: Sales
Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
- Emerson’s tireless pursuit of innovation drives our portfolio of superior quality measurement and analytical technologies to provide customers with insight across all touch points needed to operate efficiently, safely, and with peace of mind.
- Our Measurement Solutions team are looking for a strong, seasoned and proactive sales leader who will take responsibility to develop, direct and manage all Measurement and Flow sales, service and educational services activities in Nigeria and Ghana with a clear focus on further building strong relationships, creating demand and positioning us the Supplier of First Choice in the region.
Your sphere of influence may also include, but may not be limited to:
- Driving for full scope of supply (i.e. supplier of first choice) for EMERSON Measurement & Flow products within the respective customers (NNPC & affiliated JV, International Oil Companies, EPCs & local partners).
- Managing & implementing pricing/buying agreements (T&Cs) within strategic accounts.
- Working with the Customer Care (Inside Sales Representatives) to generate quotes, provide technical information, and support strategic customers (end-users and EPCs).
- Providing input on competitive enhancements & positioning, customer preferences, project activity, and other competitive/market data.
- Maintaining and managing bookings quota that is to be reported monthly for sales and forecasting purposes.
- Working closely with the Local Business Partner (LBP’s) to maximize potential.
- Preparing and submitting the Monthly Forecast.
- Establishing plans & strategies to protect, grow & forecast the Measurement & Flow core business.
- Owning and developing country plan to capture key initiative within assigned territory and measure progress made.
- Participating in industry functions and trade shows.
- Recognising and accepting HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson’s Company Procedures.
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 – 10 years (min) of sales experience in Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
- Familiar with field and analytical instrumentation
- Understanding of local approval processes
- Must have extensive experience and relationships in Oil & Gas Measurement and Flow Technologies with a proven record of success in sales and sales management
- Experience with enterprise solutions, working with/on teams, and large project management in complex organizations is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply