Title: Sales Manager (SMB/C) | Descasio Limited | Location: Lagos
Reports to: Sales Director
Type: Permanent, Full time
Descasio Limited – One of Africa’s fastest-growing and leading technology solutions provider, with a team of highly skilled and certified technology professionals committed to and passionate about delivering value to small, medium and large sized businesses across all industries.
We focus on implementing tailored digital transformation solutions that match each businesses’ needs and ambitions by supporting them to achieve lower operational costs, improved productivity, standardised processes, data security, competitive market offerings and high customer engagement.
- We are seeking a very talented and motivated Sales Manager to lead our sales (SMB & C) department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Sales associates. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meetand exceed sales targets of the organization through effective planning & budgeting, implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Devise/develop strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets for SMB and C
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers, particularly in the SMB/C territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Manage and coordinate efforts of the sales team with respect to SMB/C as well as associated partners in the Product Line
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals;
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutionsand appropriately set expectations;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups;
- Develop and deliver custom presentations onour Cloud Enterprise solutions Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows and expositions.
- Maximize company profit
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with technical sales/selling enterprise messaging solutions
- Good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior management.
Why Join Us?
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Exceptional governance structure.
- Forward thinking result oriented culture.
- Smart and passionate colleagues.
- Flexible work environment.
- We welcome interaction with brilliant minds.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply