Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need Marketing/Sales representatives to join our team in other to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s AGO products and/or related services.
- Promote / sell / secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Market the company’s AGO products to existing/potential customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Selling ofproducts through company retail outlets and to third party customers and ensuring prompt collection of cash while ensuring each customer remains within the approved credit terms.
- Provide market feedback on the sales area’s business environment and competitor activities to drive optimal decision making.
- Develop, review and execute an approved sales plans for the business activities in the sales area
- Responsible for driving the company’s marketing activities namely developing new business ideas and generating sales of products and services, market and marketing strategies, product delivery, and ensuring good customer service.
- Develop weekly marketing plan for approval.
- Strategic business analysis, analyzing market trends, keeping an eye on competitions and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in business.
- Come up with marketing strategy, research to determine customer’s requirements and prospects and customers’ satisfaction.
- Act as company liaison with clients.
- HND / B.Sc. in Marketing or related field
- 5 to 8 years’ sales & marketing experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have experience in Market research
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Keen attention to details and ability to deliver results before deadline.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using ”Sales / Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.