Job Title: Sales Officer | Dragnet Solutions | Lagos, Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
Our ideal candidate should be highly motivated, an excellent communicator can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able and willing to work on his/her own
- Develop and manage service distribution across all channels, thus growing portfolio.
- Drive sales and marketing across all channels.
- Organize and operate with daily itinerary of the sales team.
- Find, co-ordinate and execute ad-hoc marketing events.
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with sales, and customer engagement.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales activity report to monitor and measure progress on the job.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Grow and manage existing customers across all channels
- Develop a strong knowledge of Dragnet’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Understand how the benefits of Dragnet’s products and services can meet customers’ needs in various business facets
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Liaise with other team members on how to generate more revenue for Dragnet
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations via face-to-face meetings, webinars
- Meet personal targets and work towards Dragnet’s sales goals and profitability
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Applicant must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
- Good Communication skills
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Creative thinking
- Strong customer focus
- Good relationship management
- A confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as required
Application Closing Date
5TH OF FEBRUARY, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply