Title: Sales Officer | Code: LPT/D/SO2 | Lopterra
Location: Ojo, Lagos
Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy company with offices in Nigeriaand South Africa. Our goal is to ensure that we successfully provide services that meets and exceeds our client’s expectations. This is reflected in the delivery of our services.
- Conduct and implement sales rounds at various sales channels.
- Respond to client’s enquiries timely.
- Generate leads and nurture client relationships with B2B and B2C clients.
- Manage show room sales.
- Channel supply sales
- Improve sales conversion rate.
- Generate sales and Increase sales pipeline robustly and close sales deals.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- Ensure proper after-sales service.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
- Deliver monthly sales targets
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Submit Sales Pipeline and Report to management team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience preferably selling UPS/Inverters/AVRs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Flexible, proactive and persistent
- Ability to use social media platforms with little or no supervision.
- He or she must have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated, should be able to deliver sales targets with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills required
- Potential candidate must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Growth driven (both personal and company wise)
- Successful candidates will be remunerated with N70,000.00 per month plus commission and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] Please use code as email subject.
Note: Failure to do so may result in your application being ignored