OJ Wale Pillar Metals and Tech Limited | Job Title: Sales Officer | Locations: Ajah & Oshodi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all customers are attended to within few minute in a timely and professional manner and attending to all Customers phone calls.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing and ensure Company is not losing money
- Market and convert to sales all Company Products either New products or Scrap and services to all prospective customers.
- Scale all scraps batteries from suppliers and record same to avoid discrepancy
- Ensure all racks are well stocked with products and that the Scrap warehouses are well arranged.
- Preparing invoice and receipt with all other Vouchers as peculiar to our business for all transactions and manage returns of merchandise with proper documentation.
- Participate in General Stocks taken on monthlybasis
- Take proper records of any Cash Lodgment to Bank or withdraw from Bank and file all evidences of Bank deposit/withdrawer made on daily basis.
- Keep and track the stocks level through accurate stocks keeping records for New Products, Fairly Used and Scrap Inverter/Okada Battery
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Management for seamless service delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and price
- Prepare daily cash reconciliation showing daily expenditure and unspent cash
- Report all transaction details to Account on Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Ensure all discount sales are backed up by management approval before issuing stocks to Customers on Credit.
- Oversee and Account for all Stocks Returns In-Ward from customers and Out-Ward to Manufacturer
- Processing weekly and monthly report within the specified monthly deadlines.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and their preferred Location (e.g “Sales Officer – Ajah”) as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants would be contacted.