Job Title: Sales Personnel
Locations: Abuja FCT, Lagos and Kano
Unit: Marketing Department
Reports to: Market Manager
- The main function of the Sales Personnel is to sell pharmaceutical products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined sales target.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Identify new customers and ensure lead generation
- Develop sales proposals and make presentations of company products and services to current clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct sales and marketing activities
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Conduct product trainings
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- A BSc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with at least 3 years in a Sales or Marketing role. Experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing is an added advantage.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven ability to identify target audience and achieve sales target
- Excellent planning, strategising and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team at all levels and with minimal supervision
- Excellent client management skills.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Resilience and tenacity.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Personnel – Location (Abuja, Lagos or Kano) as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.