Title: Sales Representative | Location: Lagos | Amex Fishing Limited | Type: Full-time
- Must be able to secure new customers from the company.
- Keep up to date with available stock and prices as well as current trends in the fishing industry.
- Achieve growth and hit/surpass sales targets by successfully.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Devise effective sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Candidate who has strong relationships with schools, restaurants, clubs, hotels etc
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition
- Prepare and submit reports to theSales Director promptly
- Ability to use social media effectively is an added bonus.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a Sales Manager/ Representative role in the Fishing industry.
- Strong verbaland writtencommunication skills.
- Excellentnegotiation skills.
- Business acumen and abilities to achieve sales targets.
- Skills to manage and develop promotion and sales campaigns. Maximising the sales of each new product is among thekey sales representative responsibilitiesand duties.
- Greatpresentation skills. Sales representatives have to represent the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Skills to building new client relationships and maintaining them.
- Abilities toset sales goals& quotas, build a sales plan and analyze data.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc / BA / MBA in Business, Marketing or a related field
N20,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as subject of the email.