Sales Representative at Harmony Group
Job Title: Sales Representative | Harmony Group | Locations: Ogidi, Anambra and Oduade, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker.
- They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience, drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing, maintaining customer relationships, analyzes and compiles travel / tourism statistics.
- They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Generate, track and follow up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Complete sales forecasts and product trends reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Work with the Sales manager and Head of sales to achieve Organization’s Mission.
- Managing customer feedback appropriately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Work timing: Monday- Saturday.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media.
- Sales target, interpersonal, strong communication, active listening, prospecting, presentation, setting expectations, objection handling, self confidence, negotiation, business acumen and social selling.
Application Closing Date
31st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Sales and Marketing Officer- Onitsha”.