Job Title: Sales Representative | Location: Lagos | Ifeanhealth Nigeria Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
Start date: March, 2021
- We invite qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Representative in our company. This role would be responsible for our Prosthetics and Orthotics range of solutions in Lagos and the rest of Western Nigeria – with special focus on limb prosthetics (artificial hands and legs).
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have empathy, an appreciation of healthcare, a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating leads, meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving presentations to stakeholders: doctors, nurses, patients (and their caregivers).
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and/or promote products and services.
- Male and already residing in Lagos
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- 0 – 4 years’ experience in sales.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- The ideal candidate would need to travel within Lagos and the rest of Western Nigeria
Salary and Benefits
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.