IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Review sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Approach customers as they enter the showroom, inquire about the type of furniture they want, make suggestions and show them around Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
- Politely respond to questions/inquires raised by customers, conduct suggestive selling so as to move multiple products, process the paperwork and arrange financing when needed. Maintain accurate and up to date records of customers who do not make a purchase and follow up as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized appearance of the showroom by regularly dusting and arranging displays, putting up any point-of-sale information and tags accurately carry out physical inventory counts and assisting with orders.
- Constantly learn about new products and be able to explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Ensure maximum focus is given to excellent service and customer satisfaction.
- Process quotes and sales orders Assist in showroom set-up, design and presentation of products
- Convert visitors into lifelong clients by being able to deliver timely follow-up, provide quality service, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Explain different customizable features to customers and show them how to maximize their features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement of parts. Notify installers after closing a sales deal to collapse and package purchases. Represent and promote the organization’s products and services at events such as sales parties.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services. Ensure pricing is correct and accurate. Notify sales supervisor of any after sales issues with customers.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Answer customers’ questions about furniture products, prices, availability and accessories or credit terms.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Emphasize furniture product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or application.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork on a weekly basis
- Verify that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Advise customers on product usage to improve production.
- Provide feedback to product design teams so that products can be tailored to clients’ needs.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
- Aid customers in finding excellent matches for their needs.
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each furniture piece.
- A Degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Customer Relationship Management system
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in sales, marketing , merchandising or related field.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Integrity / Discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft package.
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, website usability
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Knowledge of the company’s product and services
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands – on tactical execution.
- Active Listening and dpeaking
- Persuasive skills
- Social Perceptiveness
- Critical Thinking
- Negotiation skills.
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Judgment and Decision Making.
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer and Personal Service
- English Language
- Administration and Management.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.