Title: Sales Representative | Wicrypt Technology Limited | Location: Lagos
Wicrypt is a service that allows its users to get paid while sharing their WiFi. Wifi can be shared via Wicrypt routers or via your mobile phone. The inbuilt wallet verifies that beneficiaries always have enough credits to use the service while users receive payment per gigabyte of data consumed. Beneficiaries without our mobile app can also connect via our Wicrypt vouchers.
As a Sales Representative, you will develop sales proposals and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients. You will also:
- Prepare sales action plans and schedules
- Plan and conduct direct sales activities to capture new and retain existing clients
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in-person
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Engage in sales operations/admin tasks such as:
- Facilitating seamless on-boarding of clients
- Ensuring payment by clients
- User training
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Maintaining sales activity records and reports
- Maintaining the client database
- Developing client referrals records
- Developing and maintaining sales and promotional materials
- Conduct market research and surveys with feedback to the product team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team with marketing events, exhibitions, etc.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of Second class upper.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Great Interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Salary is based on your sales performance
- Range is 50,000 – 120,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply