Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
Title: Senior Purchase Officer | Reference Number: SPO2021032 | Location: Oyo | Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the Purchase Manager in developing a robust procurement and vendor management system to support the strategic objectives of the Organization.
- Device and deploy useful sourcing strategies for the Organization.
- Evaluate suppliers, conduct interviews with vendors, negotiate supplier agreements and manage supplier and vendor contracts
- Support in controlling spend and building a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Monitor company purchases, delivers and spends to determine if goods are defective or not meeting performance demands.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including Pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve procurement activities.
- Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
- Minimum of BSc or equivalent in Purchasing and supply or other related field
- Membership of relevant Professional Association (CIPS, NIPS etc.)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Procurement & supply Chain Management
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Materials Management (MM).
- Able to use MS Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- Applicants should reside in or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.