View latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment at SBS Limited January, 2022
SBS Limited Our Organization is a software development firm in Lagos-Nigeria with over 18 years of delivering top-notch customized business solutions to leading businesses in the Financial, Insurance, and Healthcare Industry amongst others.
Job Title: Hybrid Mobile App Developer | SBS Limited | Location: Obanikoro, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Hybrid Mobile App Developer to create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and mobile platform programs that meet the needs and requirements of our business using computer programming languages.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (Concept, Design, Test, Release, and Support);
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Design interfaces to improve user experience;
- Liaise with major stakeholders to plan new features;
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications;
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Fin-tech.
- Proven work experience as aHybridMobile developer;
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Familiarity with the latest design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment;
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »