Job Title: Project Controller – Process Automation | Requisition ID: 0072N2 | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
The Key Accountability Areas include but not limited to:
Business Performance Measurement:
- Responsible for preparing the Monthly reports related to Projects Business P&L and Prepare the Business Forecast, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly performance. Monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and take necessary controlling actions if any deviations from Target KPIs.
- Need to execute the Month End Closing Process in ERP (SAP) and prepare the Monthly Execution P&L.
Finance Business Partner for Project Business / Project Controlling:
- As Project Business controller involve in all business activities of the Unit, and give financial advice to the Execution team.
- Attend Tender reviews and support on Risk Assessment, ensure proper Business Cost Allocation to project, to ensure target profitability
- Conduct Project Reviews and ensure the profitability is on track, monitor the cost plan changes to incorporate all anticipated Profit or Loss from projects.
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Revenue Recognition Forecast in coordination with Project Managers
- Control the Project Booking Process and Variation Order Booking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Accounting with 5 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Master’s Degree in Management Accounting, C & W accounting, MBA in Finance Management with 3 years’ experience in a similar industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- SAP experience is mandatory
- Require advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Skills for developing tools and process to give faster outputs (Preferred).
- Possess competencies to execute the job responsibilities
- Good leadership skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply