An IT Media company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Script Writer / Story Writer
Reports to: Lead Writer
Job Summary/Key Responsibility
- The Script writer/Story writer is responsible for conceptualizing, developing, writing and producing contents/programmes for various media formats.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of current theories and practices in communication research, planning and strategy, and the role of mass media
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an enthusiasm for writing.
- Ability to create believable characters through well-written dialogue, excellent time management, research skills and a talent for networking.
- Enthusiasm for news and creative ideas for production, as well as strong creative writing skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Expert written and oral communication skills and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, adaptability
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.