Title: Search Engine Optimized (SEO) Content Writer | Eden Care & Resourcing Limited | Location: Nationwide
Eden Care & Resourcing Limited, a Human Resource Consulting firm with specialisation in the recruitment & training of Domestic and Support staff, seeks applications from suitable candidates for our Clients.
We allow you focus on your professional goals and aspirations, we specialize in the placement of competent staff for organizations. We do not only hire & place staff, we also engage organizations in capacity building for enhanced corporate effectiveness.
We are seeking SEO Content Writers to write:
- Premium, high quality and 100% unique articles
- Search Engine Optimized copy for our blogging site
- Conducting in depth research on industry related topics in other to develop original content
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
- Proof reading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and publishing existing content to improve SEO and readability
- Conducting key word research and using SEO best practices to write and publish contents
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Organize, modify and update existing content
- Publish content on word press
Candidates must be able to:
- Write flawless content: free from typographical errors
- Write in a conversational tone
- Create content that solves problems
- Demonstrate attention to details
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Research and write engaging contents on topics you know nothing about
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Being able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple projects concurrently
- Communicate effectively
- Work virtually
Payment would be made per 2500-word article successfully submitted
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an original and formatted 2500-word article written by you in your own words on “How to research and write a blog post as part of your application” to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the email.