Latest job vacancies at Secom Limited
Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service and overtime, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigeria. Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly.
Jobs: Secom Recruitment
September 25, 2023
January 10, 2023
Secom Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Lagos Job Description Handling business correspondence. Distributing office communiqués. Scanning and Copying documents. Ordering office supplies and stationery. Performing administrative functions for the operations team.… Read more here
January 10, 2023
Secom Job Title: Audit Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Requirements A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related disciplines. Professional accounting qualification ICAN/ACCA. In-depth knowledge of IFRS, IPSAS Auditing… Read more here
December 17, 2022
Secom LimitedJob Title: Direct Sales Agent Location: Yaba, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Duties Administer and ensure compliance with all sale objectives. Manage selling of various products in a professional manner. Monitor all… Read more here
December 9, 2022
Secom LimitedJob Title: Accountant Location: Yaba, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and management reports Preparation of quarterly budget and supervising implementation Preparation of job costing… Read more here
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and management reports
- Preparation of quarterly budget and supervising implementation
- Preparation of job costing and project management report
- Timely report on budget and cost variances
- Preparation of monthly Pension, NHF, NSITF and PAYE and remittances
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Preparation of monthly payroll and payment of staff salaries
- Preparation of timely projects report
- Timely management of account payables and receivables
- Liaising with the external auditors on the finalization of the annual report and other outsourcing assignments
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health. Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
- An IT-savvy Accountant with excellent finance and analytical skills.
- Preferably a femele between the age of 25 and 35
- Must be an ICAN student or ICAN satified
- Must be able to use accounting softwares
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be available in 2 weeks.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.