Aleki Associates | Title: Secretary | Location: Rivers
- We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, ambitious, competent, and efficient Secretary to support our administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters, direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum: Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a secretarial role preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience Skills, Attributes and Technical proficiency: Customer Service.
- Minimum Qualification: OND,
- Experience Length: 3 years
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants residing around Ada-George Road and its environs will be considered.