The Amazuma Group | Job Title: Secretary | Location: Abule – Egba, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the Group Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the MD.
- Organising GMD’s personal commitments.
- Schedule meeting on behalf of the GMD
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- An experienced Secretary to the Group Managing director (female) who resides in Lagos, mainland.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite,Outlook,Excel).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
- Candidates must be female.
- Attach a Copy of your photograph.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Secretary to the GMD” as the subject of the email.