Job Title: Secretary | Job Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT) | Bethsaida Groups | Employment Type: Full-time
Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian. The Group has several subsidiaries cutting across Insurance, Investment, Real Estate etc.
- We are looking for a secretary to manage our front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks on a daily basis
- Respond to calls, emails and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Arrange, coordinate and schedule meetings; prepare meetings documents
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Maintain a content management system
- Track inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary
- Write and distribute routine correspondence
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Maintain updated contact information for company employee and customers
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or similar role
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification
- 2 – 4 years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks:
- Customer service attitude
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with office organization and technique
- Additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Secretary” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.