Job; Secretary | the Institute of Credit Administration| Location: Lagos
In order to foster development of credit management in Nigeria and Africa, and to ensure that standards are set based on best practices in professional and ethical conducts, as well as provision of services geared towards enhancing skills and capacity building of those involved in credit functions, the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) was established as a non-profit organization in 1992 and got its legal status as a body limited by guarantee under the law of Nigeria in year 2002. The institute’s Bill for charter scaled through and was passed into Law at the Nigeria’s Federal House of
The Applicant must:
- Be a graduate of HND/BSC in Secretarial
- Have the ability to write constructive business letters, speech and other official correspondences. Be versatile in the usage of computer
- packages/operations (MS Word, Power Point,
- Corel Draw, PageMaker, & Photoshop).
- Be able to generate minutes of meeting.
- Be fluent and very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Have high typing speed of at least 80 WPM.
- Be truly hardworking.
- Be able to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.