Job Title: Secretary | Job Location: Lagos | Viance Consulting
Viance Consulting – Our client is a leading Pan-African intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options -road, barge, air and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
- The Secretary will ensure that the affairs of the association is run without interruption and carry out instruction of the executives.
- Prepare mail-able documents that are error free for operational / administrative use
- Process, manage and coordinate relevant documents, data / information and other resource tools relating to the activities of the department to drive the growth and achievement of set goals
- Provide strategic secretarial functions to help achieve set goals.
- Plan events and meetings for the Association
- Work closely with the management to coordinate implement processes
- Prepare and manage all correspondences for the Association
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum BSc / HND in Business Administration or Business Management with 1-2 years minimum experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Smart and attentive to details
- Tech savvy with knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply