Title: Secretary | Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT) | Stemmatrix
Stemmatrix is a place for expanded learning, we provide a wealth of learning opportunity for primary and secondary schools in Nigeria. We run mind-stimulating programs that breed natural curiosity, cognitive development and expand great minds to see the limitless opportunities in our world and act on it.
Our aim is to help equip children and youths with adequate information, right tools for learning and application of knowledge, and we are committed to providing a wealth of learning opportunities and experiences that will enrich their lives, help them to grow and develop their potentials. Our programs cut across all branches of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) – Robotics, Game design, 3D printing, Aerospace technology and Networking and many more.
- The ideal candidate will ensure operational activities of the office runs smoothly, efficiently and properly.
- Manage meetings and schedules, recieve visitors, prepare office document and submit proposal when necessary.
- Performs various secretarial and administrative duties, but with specialized attention to the fact that the information, decisions, and communication involved may be sensitive or confidential.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, recieve calls.
- You will work closely on a day to day basis with the CEOin the delivery of company objectives — these can range from administration, financial, marketing, sales and general emails / contact / phone calls.
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess NCE, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Secretary: 0-2 years
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience as a Personal Assistant (preferred)
- Highly organized
- Ability to work and produce results
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Ability to organize own workload and good time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong admin background & Experience of working within a similar role is a plus.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Secretary” as the subject of the email.