Title: Secretary, SEK | Tecnimont Group | Reference: PIR 4239PHR00029 | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | type / Contract: TBD.
Summary / Role Description
- Provide full support to the department, ensuring good carrying out of the department’s daily activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing diaries and making appointments;
- Booking rooms and travel arrangements;
- Maintaining filing systems etc.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Minimum of a University degree.
- 1 to 2 years cognitive experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.