Job Title: Senior Account Manager (Zonal Manager)
Location: Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos States
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the talent pool of Jumia Services and building a strong leadership team in Delivery
- Actively design and steer CXP and VXP excellence projects along with Local and Central operations leaders
- Design and own end to end the Last mile unit costs strategy to meet both our requirements of CXP/VXP and unit economics targets
- Actively feed and contribute to the system roadmap design to deliver the required instruments for this logistics success
- Leading the scale up and expansion of last mile footprint (3PL expansion, pick up station expansion, Delivery Associates hiring and expansion).
- Own and create the 3PL community management for Jumia
- Manage and improve fleet management practices, team and cost of operation Create a culture of best-in-class material handling in Last mile
- Lead key transformations in supply chain (or in partnership), allowing our last mile hubs to receive product faster and more often without increasing costs of delivery
- Ability to work cross functionally with key fulfillment partners such as Logistics, supply chain and other partners, such as IT
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university; Degree in Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- 5 years minimum experience in logistics operations
- Experience in strategy and complex network management
- Good Knowledge of the Logistical Operations in the local market is a plus
Skills and Competencies:
- Process oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Data oriented with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Communicate effectively with counterparts in Logistics Department
- Excellent team management skills
- Dynamic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Openly Negotiable
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CVto: [email protected] using the “Zonal Manager & preferred Location” as the subject of the email.