Department: Finance | Location: Lagos | Infobip | Senior Accountant
Your Main Missions will be:
- Controlling and reconciliation of all financial transactions and data
- Participating in the preparation and creation of financial reports, statistical reports, final accounts and other company reports
- Monitoring and managing of the Regions Cash Flows
- Financial Planning and Analysis, monitoring performance, budgets and forecasts
- Active monitoring and implementation of legal and statutory changes in the Region
- Ensuring compliance with local and global taxation practices, accounting principles and company procedures, identifying and minimizing operational and business risks for the company
- Working on improving business processes, procedures and efficiency and the application of best accounting practices
- Correspondence and management of BPO’s
- Work with internal and external auditors during preparation of annual audited financial statements and tax inspections
More About You:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
- 8+ years’ finance experience in a similar position.
- Internationally recognized accounting professional qualifications (CPA, CFA, CMA)
- Served articles at Big 4.
- Experience in tax laws and compliance in West Africa (Ghana and Nigeria) – mandatory.
- Experience with preparing financial statements and coordinating month-end/year-end close process.
- Highly inquisitive mindset with an aptitude for numbers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
When You Become Part of Infobip You can Expect
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply