Title: Senior Accountant | Lorache Group | Location: Abuja
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist in the administration of financial accounts. Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the organization is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities.
- Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Compliance Activities
- Other tasks where required.
Criterial (Qualification and Desired Experience)
- BSc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience
- A chartered accountant (ICAN qualified).
- Analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Well versed in Excel and Powerpoint and latest software.
- Candidate must have Sound accounting fundamentals.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the ” title” as subject of the email.