Job Title: Senior Accountant | Viva Cinemas | Location: Lagos
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports.
- Verifies, allocates, posts, and reconciles accounts payable and receivable.
- Analyzes financial information and summarize financial status.
- Daily cash deposit analysis and weekly expenses processes.
- Designs revise and implement accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares and reviews budgets as required by Management.
- Remittance of all statutory obligations.
- Performs all other accounting duties.
- Professional Certification with ICAN or ACCA
- At least 5 years of work experience as an Accountant in retail or entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Good working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.