Title: Senior Analyst – Actuarial and Quantitative Solutions | Location: Lagos | Employment type: Full Time | Deloitte
As a Senior Analyst in AQS, you will be a part of team of like-minded individuals where you will work to contribute to market initiatives. You will:
- Supporting practice leaders by delivering on a wide range of consulting projects within actuarial, financial modelling & valuations and advanced analytics domains
- Supporting AQS engagements, with the objective of introducing new technologies to drive efficiency. Staying abreast of industry developments such as Solvency III, Basel III/IV, Advanced Analytics, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Block chain, IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track .
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Actuarial Science or Data Science or related courses (minimum of 2.1/ Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Actuarial exams in progress or have completed the FRM or PRM exams or have completed the CFA level II
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Programming skills (Visual Basic, R, Python, etc.) and visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI an asset. Familiarity with SAS.
- Relevant working experience of not less than 3 years (i.e. co-ops or internships) in a dynamic industry environment / department within a financial services company e.g. insurance company or accounting / consulting firm
- Proficiency / mastery within at least two of the following “traditional” actuarial disciplines: pricing, reserving, capital management or analytics is an added advantage
- Ability to work within a team structure and deliver high-quality work under time constraints
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply