Job Title: Senior Architect
Location: Katampe, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect who is able to construct clear diagrams using CAD software packages.
- This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline the architectural design of various projects
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science, and materials in order to create ideal finished product
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- ARCON certified
- COREN certified
- 3+ years of experience in construction and architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up, 3d Studio VIZ, Rhino 3D or similar
- Proven working experience as an Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SNC considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by labor law.