Rome Business School Nigeria
Job Title: Senior Career Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Improve in prospecting and documentation of programs, students 100% placement of students.
- Students Success- Validation and Analysis Surveys.
- Assist in the collection, Maintenance, and Reporting of relevant data on our students and alumni for strategic decision-making by the management.
- Maintain relationships with student Internship providing Partners.
- Support Rome Business School Nigeria’s Alumni activities.
- Support all coaching activities for RBSN students to attain positive results.
- Develop and strengthen the existing operational reach of enterprise support organizations (ESOs).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience in HR/ Admin and educational sector
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be CIPM certified.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Senior Career Advisor’ as the subject of the mail.