Job Title: Senior Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Sales Representative | Location: Lagos | Oracle
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
- Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud.
- If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our CX Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
- We need you to be passionate, entrepreneurial, collaborative, a problem solver who thinks on their feet, who is innovative, has sold enterprise-level software and believes in being consultative and having fun whilst you work.
- Experience in selling across all verticals in Nigeria would be highly prized for this role.
- Having a sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a highly competitive base salary, commission and benefits package plus a continuous training program in a structured environment that is world-class.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in the assigned customer accounts
- Lead account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Lead and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives, and Partners
- Deep understanding of customer’s business environment, and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Extensive experience selling enterprise CX or similar client-interaction software solutions with a major software vendor, business partner or consulting company
- Successful history of net-new direct business sales with a proven ability to consistently deliver against targets
- Credibility at all levels, including CXO
- Strong relationships in Nigeria with the relevant people
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills plus an active listener
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment while focusing on the detail
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team including collaborating and potentially leading cross line-of-business opportunities.
- You will sell the business benefits of Oracle’s Cloud Customer Experience solution to business and technology executives. Only Oracle offers a complete and integrated CRM solution that breaks down silos to deliver a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints.
Go ahead, amaze us.
- When you provide the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards.
- That’s why at Oracle, we seek only the top sales talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology that is the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best sales force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better.
- If you feel like you’ve hit the ceiling of your current job, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless.
- Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware and middleware solutions.
- In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100.
- If you’re a highly ambitious sales professional looking for more from your career, we’d like to help drive your success too.
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience.
- Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).