Reliance HMO | Job Title: Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Brand and Growth
- The Senior Customer Marketing Manager’s mission is to design and implement high-performance customer growth programs to ensure that we can retain, grow and expand our existing customer base.
- You will work closely with customer success, account management, customer experience manager as well as product marketing manager to develop a customer segmentation strategy.
- You will be responsible for building and developing upsell/cross-sell programs as well as referral programs in collaboration with the customer success team.
- You will be responsible for increasing ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) alongside our account management team and enabling customer self-service through automation programs, based on our customer segmentation strategy.
- The ideal candidate is obsessed with the customer experience and the ability to take action and build out programs based on customer data and insights.
- You will work to stay updated on the latest customer marketing approaches and love collaborating cross-functionally to help customers find differentiated value in our products.
- Collaborate with customer success, product, and marketing teams to understand growth priorities and potential.
- Gain insights on existing customer base through analysis and segmentation
- Work closely with account management to design customer retention activities that increase adoption, reduce churn.
- Turn a wealth of data into simple, actionable insights and campaigns
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking of each campaign KPI.
- Take part in customer calls to better our customer marketing programs.
- Analyse customer data to identify frictions throughout the customer journey and develop programs in collaboration with sales and customer success teams to reduce friction and improve adoption.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and develop marketing programs to drive pipeline.
- Identify happy moments and initiate referral programs.
- 3+ years experience working in B2B/B2C tech business with large customer bases.
- Strong background in customer engagement and retention strategies.
- Clearly demonstrated business acumen and ability to drive growth.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in marketing analytics
- Experience with statistical analysis is a plus.
- Have a start-up mentality, committed to excel with energy and endurance
- Have strategic initiative that others relate to.
- Have superior organisational skills, prioritise ruthlessly.
- Work with cross-functional teams, high integrity and great follow-through on tasks
- Be flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online