Title: Senior Digital Account Manager | Pulse Nigeria | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager. Our Senior Digital Account Managers are post-sale Digital Marketing Strategists responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our client brands.
- You will answer key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how 360 digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
- You will help to achieve the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by providing them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve seamless strategy delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will be based in our Lagos office, reporting to the Director of Accounts & Operations.
- Develop effective post-sale strategies for clients in accordance with their requirements and ensure seamless execution.
- Proactively suggest innovative digital strategies to improve the quality of client campaigns.
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- Produce content calendars according to dictated deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Full responsibility for ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget.
- Achieve 100% realizations on all assigned accounts.
- Ensure proper internal QA is done before any work is shared with the client for review.
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Communicate effectively with all team members and develop strong, trusting relationships with all internal partners.
- Research and analysis of customers, market conditions and competitor data for relevant decisions and advice.
- Review and trending technologies for regular knowledge updates to ensure our client offering remains innovative.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree level of education is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Client Account Manager.
- A professional qualification in digital marketing is a plus.
- Great relationship-building skills to foster client relationships.
- Grea project management skills.
- An innovator, trendsetter, and creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all other aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
- A great content creator able to craft compelling digital marketing strategies that deliver results for clients.
- Great copywriting, verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online